Table of Contents
List of M.Tech(ME) Courses/Branches In India – Updated 2022-23
Engineering is a very popular major in India, with thousands of students from all across the country aspiring to work in the field. Many students in India enrol in B.Tech programmes in a variety of engineering specialisations. Engineering students, on the other hand, can pursue a master’s degree in engineering.
|Top Specializations of M.Tech Program for Working Professionals
|M.Tech In Civil WILP Programme
|M.Tech In Mechanical WILP Programme
|M.Tech In CSE WILP Programme
|M.Tech In ECE WILP Programme
Master’s in Technology is one brilliant study line in the field of science and engineering, as we all know. The stream is not just outstandingly interesting but it also builds up a successful career for any individual pursuing it. It is being offered by many universities that are renowned and well established. The course is being offered in numerous specializations or domains. Let us take a look at the the list of M.Tech courses in India:
– Aerospace Engineering: The principal branch of engineering that involves the development of aircraft and spacecraft is aerospace engineering. The field requires creativity and is completely associated with the airway communication appliances and other important factors related to it.
– Aeronautical Engineering: Aeronautical Engineering is a branch of Aerospace Engineering. It is one of the major fields in the aerospace engineering area. This stream is also related to the development and maintenance of aircraft and spacecraft.
– Computer Science Engineering: Computer Science Engineering is a branch of engineering that focuses on computer applications and the information technology industry. The programme is the most popular in the subject of science. The stream is very high in demand and offers an excellent salary package to the students studying it, in future.
– Civil Engieering: Civil Engineering is one of the most prestigious M.Tech disciplines. This is a professional speciality in engineering that focuses on the fields of design and building. The focus of the stream is on preserving and improving the natural environment and public spaces.
– Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering is again a very popular line of the engineering field. The course is known to be very investing as it involves the development of electrical appliances. It focuses on the design and implementation of equipment, devices, and systems based on electrical, electronic, and electromagnetic.
– Electronics and Communication Engineering: Electronics and communication engineering, or simply electronics engineering, is a branch of electrical engineering that involves the design of electronic circuits, devices, integrated circuits, and systems using nonlinear and active electrical components such as transistors and diodes.
– Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering is one of the most popular courses in the engineering field. The invention and construction of machines and engines is the focus of the course. The course has come into existence to make human lives easier.
– Information Technology: Information Technology Engineering is a branch of engineering that takes the students into the field of software and data engineering, specifically. The course covers the requirement for designing and developing information systems.
– Chemical Engineering: Chemical engineering is a branch of engineering that studies the operation and design of chemical facilities, as well as strategies for increasing output. Chemical engineers design cost-effective commercial techniques for transforming raw materials into usable goods.
– Biotechnology Engineering: The study and investigation of microorganisms, bio organisms, and cell processes in living beings is known as biotechnology engineering. This branch of study is a part of chemical engineering. Bio students from high school can be very suitable for this course as it involves the study of living organisms in the field of technology and medical research.
– Agriculture Engineering: Agriculture Engineering covers a lot of spectrums and is a wide range of study. Agricultural engineering is the study and application of engineering science and design concepts to agriculture, combining mechanical, civil, and electrical engineering.
– Design and Manufacturing Engineering: Design and Manufacturing Engineering, one of the very interesting and lucrative studies. It dwells around the design methods and engineering materials used for that along with the whole process of manufacturing. The course is extremely creative and covers a lot of aspects other than just engineering.
Fee Structure of M.Tech in India
Wanting to study one of the M.Tech programmes offered by M.Tech colleges in India, you will have to pay an M.Tech course cost that can range from 50,000 to 5,00,000 lakhs. Every college will charge a course fee based on their needs in order to provide education in the sector.
However, the course fee depends on the specialization you are choosing and also on the college you get into. In India, government-run engineering colleges typically charge lower tuition fees than privately-owned engineering colleges.
Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth is a well known and recognised university located in Faridabad, Haryana. At Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth, specialisation is provided at a very reasonable and fair fee.
It’s even more surprising that this result was achieved given how well-known and influential the university is. The fee structure is very compatible for every single student at Lingaya’s. The fee structure for M.Tech might stay around 80, 000/- to 1, 00, 000/- for every specialisation.
Salary Packages for M.Tech
The job opportunities available after completing an M.Tech degree are incredible. The remuneration for freshers in the position is likewise not less than $50,000 each month. As one progresses deeper into the field, the packages continue to rise and expand. The field entails nothing less than a greater likelihood of success.
If you are seeking a degree from a well-known university, such as Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth, many firms will visit for placement drives. If you choose the right university for you, your chances of landing a great job increase. As a result, choosing the right university for one’s M.Tech is one of the most important factors to consider.
M.Tech for Working Professionals
According to our research, students should be aware that distance M.Tech programmes are not approved by the AICTE. The course will no longer be recognised in the future. Furthermore, none of the specialisations offer it if this is something you’re interested in.
Unfortunately, no institution provides it. Some universities, on the other hand, offer a special structured programme in the field of M.Tech for Working Professionals. Individuals who want to work while taking the course can do so in working professionals mode. As a result, it’s ideal for working professionals to pursue.
Some Universities offering M.Tech for Working Professionals
Lingaya University is one of the best universities in the country, with M.Tech programmes available even to working professionals. The university offers specialisations in a variety of fields, giving students a wide range of alternatives to choose from.
|Working Professionals Also Search
|Work Integrated Learning Program
|MTech for Working Professionals
Coming To A Close
M.Tech is one of the most famous degrees that any individual pursues, and moreover it also pays off really well. But no matter how good a stream is, deciding the right line for yourself in it is what makes the field worthwhile.
It is very necessary to find out what is the best in you and what suits your best areas. Considering it can be difficult to figure out so much at one time, we are here to make your work a little easier by serving you the basic details in the most crisp way possible.
Choosing the ideal college for oneself is not a difficult undertaking if proper study and considerations are performed. As a result, we hope you select the greatest alternative for you and secure the ideal employment.